Monday! Monday! Monday!

Monday! Monday! Monday!

Why don’t people ever get excited about Monday!?!

Friday is always the “star” of the week, isn’t it? Well, in this economy, Monday is my friend. I’m happy I have a job – scratch that, I’m happy that I have a career that requires my attendance on Monday. I’m happy that I have an employer that values my contributions to the workplace. But more importantly, I’m happy that I have a God that looks beyond my faults, loves me anyway, and still makes provisions for me. You see, it’s God that has done all of this for me. He has given me a love for Monday, a love for my field and a love for Him.


So, Monday, let’s get this started! Make it a great day! This is the day that the Lord has made...let's rejoice and be glad in it!  


Copyright Beams of Light Ministries