A Letter from Rehema






I got a letter from Rehema, the child I sponsor through Compassion International. I love getting letters from her. She always wishes me well and tells me what she's up to. The cool thing about this letter is that I got a picture of her. It was so nice to see her. There is such a change from the first picture I got from her until now. 


It encourages me to know how well she is doing. I thank God for keeping this sweet child. I pray that He will continue to bless her life abundantly. 


If you are interested in sponsoring a child, I pray that you will consider a sponsorship through Compassion International. More information about Compassion can be found here. Let's do our part to release a child from poverty in Jesus' name. 


UPDATE: FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SPONSORING A CHILD, YOU CAN CLICK HERE.

Copyright Beams of Light Ministries