God Loves You


I was telling a good friend about some things that I am facing. I love talking to her because she always views my situations through the lens of the Bible. 


When I told her how I was feeling and my new determination, she listened. And, then she affirmed me by showing me an even deeper way of looking at my circumstance. She told me that God loved me so much that He saw fit to keep that situation from me. Here I was thinking that maybe I'd done something wrong and was being "punished" in some way and she  showed me the protective hand of God by removing me from that situation. 


When I took a minute to look at everything, I could hardly speak. God loves me that much...it's amazing, for surely I don't know why He does. But I rest in the assurance that He does.


So, as you make your way through this coming week, know that no matter the circumstances you may face, God loves you. He has always loved you, and He only wants what is the absolute best for you. So trust Him. 




Copyright Beams of Light Ministries