Take time to enjoy the view

I tweeted last night about snow. In fact, I was pondering it’s whereabouts. Well, I didn’t have to wait too long. As I backed out of my garage this morning, I saw the snow barreling toward the ground at breakneck speed. Ahhhh snow!!!...again.... But, it’s the good kind of snow. Light and fluffy. Big and flaky. Also the kind that does not stick. Yippee!


I couldn’t help but to think back to my travels. The many times that I stepped out of the hotel lobby, into snow, into a cab that barreled me towards my destination. Today though, I am the driver. And, I will not be barreling towards my destination with high speed. Instead, I think I’ll take it easy and watch those jumbo flakes descend from up high. Just a little something to make my heart smile. Enjoy your day today, and take the time to enjoy the view!


Copyright Beams of Light Ministries