Grasping for Something



Sometimes when you are going through, you need to remember something. You need to hold on to something. It’s messed up when you are grasping for something - anything to hold onto - and nothing is there. 
Now that I am maturing (note the “-ing” meaning I’m not done yet!) I hold onto Scripture
When I cannot seem to recover from a hurt inflicted on me by someone that told me that they loved me, I call to the Lord and say: 
“O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.” 
When I can’t seem to turn off the water works, I yell back and say:

 “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”
You see, I shall never be moved. I will always have something to grasp. Something to hold onto - simply because I believe Jesus. I read His letters to me. I trust in His Word. He is my rock, my shelter, my safety. He is my everything. 

Copyright Beams of Light Ministries

One Response so far.

  1. Hey girl!! Really liking your new look here!! Great job.
    Much love,
    Angela