I Met Some Ambassadors

I met some ambassadors this past weekend. I had the distinct pleasure of speaking with the youth of Ambassadors for Jesus Christ in Fayetteville, NC. These youth were on fire for the Lord and had clearly been taught about the importance of God’s Word and its necessity for their lives.


My topic addressed following the leader. Of course, the leader that we are to follow is the Lord Jesus. I was impressed when I called four of the youth upfront so that we could begin to unravel the allegiance of our friends to either the world or the Lord Jesus. Non-surprisingly, we found out in the four areas discussed, swagger/reputation; riches/money; vanity/pride; and relationships, the allegiances were to the world and not to Jesus.


And while our friends may line up with worldly standards, we must remember to line up with what the Word of God says. We must follow the leader, Jesus Christ. And in so doing, we become His ambassadors in a lost and troubled world.


Again, I cannot speak enough good things about the conference. I’m just happy to have had an opportunity to be a part of it all. And there is one young person in particular, that I am especially praying for. She seemed to really absorb the message that God laid on my heart and I cannot wait to see what she will do with her life. One can only pray that she will always follow THE leader. One can pray that she will always, along with those many other youth, become effective and efficient ambassadors for Jesus Christ!

I cannot thank God enough for allowing me the priviledge to minister to these youth. And I cannot thank Pastor Green and Elder Deaver enough, for yielding to the will of God and inviting me to come and be a part of such a wonderful weekend of activities.

So, bloggyland readers, when you pray, please remember the awesome work going on at Ambassadors for Jesus Christ Church in Fayetteville. Call them out by name and ask the Lord to continually bless their efforts for the youth - for as I've heard it said, they are not our future - they are our right now!



Copyright Beams of Light Ministries