Pay Attention to It

A new day...
A new start ...

You wiped away my tears...

A new day...
A new start ...

I can't get this song out of my head. I wish I could tell you the artist, but unfortunately, that's not sticking in my head.

Have you ever experienced this? Something just keeping running around and around in your head. It's like there is a repeat button for this image or song or thought that keeps looping.

When this happens to me, (like today - like the beginning of this post) I try to think about the ultimate meaning. I try to find out if there is a message in this for me - and if so, what will I do about it.

I think it's important to pay attention to the things on our minds. (I know, that sounds funny). But, you know what I mean. We have to pay attention to what's trying to get our attention. (That sounds better) For in paying attention to what's trying to get our attention, we know how to respond.

So, don't discount the things in your mind when something starts reoccuring. It may just need your prompt attention. It may just be a message or an answer that you've been waiting for!

Have a great weekend!

One Response so far.

  1. Well said. I always seem to have something rolling around in my head over and over!
    Much love,
    Angela