No-Dread Monday

New week and new associated blessings that will come.

I'm barely awake but I am excited. After spending an hour (literally) in customs in Charlotte, NC this weekend and running through the airport to catch my connection, I am feeling a bit tired on today. I slept most of yesterday after being up 24 consecutive hours. Whew!

I know - I'm out of shape. Perhaps the running would have been smoother had I not had my big winter coat, and two small bags with me. Nevertheless, I made the connection - which took off on time, actually, a few minutes early since everyone was on board.

And, now I see what my doctor meant when he said I should lose a few pounds. I've got to take better care of this temple of God. I know the Holy Spirit dwelling withing must be getting squeezed! Too much fat. It's not good fat when you have it in excess...

Nevertheless, here I am today. Still excited. I don't know why. But I believe that God has something good in store for me on today. I'm not dreading the elections - I've already voted and I trust that God's will will prevail - although I do have clear choices - federal and state, I 'm hoping that choice lines up with the will ofGod.

I'm not dreading work. I'm happy to have a good job. It keeps me on the move but that to me is a good thing.

I'm not dreading the exercise that must be done. I know that I need to get better about what I eat and when my body is lighter I'll feel even better.

I'm not dreading anything today - even as my sore muscles are all but screaming at me. It's going to be a good day. I think it's simply because God has blessed it to me this way.

And, if He has done it for me, He'll do it for you. He's no respector of persons. So, here's to a "dread-free" Monday!

Blessings,
Sanya