Giving Thanks

I love Thanksgiving!

I love this holiday because it is the perfect opportunity to fellowship with family and friends without all of the commercialization that have become associated with other holidays. There is no pretense to Thanksgiving, no fake anythings. You just go and visit, eat and fellowship, live and love one another.

I give thanks not only for my God, my family and my everyday friends, but also for my bloggy friends, many of whom I have never met. I give thanks for you. You take time out of your busy schedule to come see what the Lord has laid on my heart. Thank you.

I recently looked at the statistics behind my site and I have so many people visiting from other countries that it amazes me. It's God that has done this thing. No one else. So, I give thanks with a grateful heart.

Even within the US, where I am located, so many of you visit with me and send me emails or either post a comment here. Thank you. You encourage me to press on - particularly on those mornings when I'd much rather hit the snooze alarm or on those nights when I would much rather sit on the couch and relax after a long day.

I like blogging and give God thanks for His gift which is developing within me. I like sharing the message of the gospel and the hope of the life available to all when lived according to His ways. I thank God that He is not a taskmaster but instead, He is a gracious and loving God. I thank God for being exactly who He is! Amazing - Awesome - life changing.

I still don't know why He loves me, but I thank Him that He does.

I don't know why He has blessed me with YOU, but I thank Him that He has.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!