A New Thing

What’s going on bloggy friends? It’s Tuesday and I have to say that I woke up with a headache. But, it’s all good. Gives me something else to pray to God about. Yesterday, I reluctantly closed a chapter in my life. I did so believing this decision to be the will of God. And, though I don’t know what the future may hold for me, I do know that God is in control of everything concerning me. So, onward I go – more pressing towards the mark of the high calling…well, you know.

I purchased a new journal too. The old one – scarcely used like I originally intended, is now waiting to go to Journal Heaven – with all the rest of my journals throughout the years. I usually get a new journal at the beginning of each year, but this time, the change has come in November. Change has come to America, so why should my journal be excluded?

I believe God is about to do a new thing. I believe that personally and nationally. I believe not only will it happen to me, but it will also happen to you. It already is. For each day represents a new opportunity to be better for the Lord.

Here’s to new days – new beginnings and new chapters!

One Response so far.

  1. Cheers to New Beginnings.
    To everything there is a season.
    We just started DST and not long
    ago entered fall. Its a good thing
    to have seasons. Look at the tree colors in the fall. We can be bold and gold or firey red for Jesus or green in our walk or even
    bare. This time of year/season. I am reminded though the trees may be bare our roots are deep and being nurtured in the winter. So we may bloom in the spring.
    2008 represents new beginnings. I have found many new beginnings this year also PTL.