Chunks and the Finger Experiment

I had to tell you this. It’s Friday and it’s worth a chuckle.

So, everyone knows how deeply I love my godson, aka "Chunks." He is the apple of my eye so to speak. For those of you reading this on FB, check out his picture in my profile. Cute! Yes, I’m biased. Anyway, he’s one year old now. And, he knows ~20 words. He also knows his body parts and points to them.

Well, during a stirring rendition of identifying the parts of his face, he was asked to identify his nose. He did. Yay! He then went the extra mile. He touched his nose, stuck his finger in it, pulled it out and put that self same finger in his mouth. And then he said ummmmmm! – like he really liked it. GROSS GROSS GROSS. Indeed, he’s all boy!

Have a great weekend!

Beams Blog Footer 3

One Response so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    OMGosh, that is too funny! Another good reason his nickname is "Chunks"?! :-)