Singing His Praises

It’s Monday Bloggyworld! And, I believe that the sun is out and it’s going to be wonderful. I know because I have a personal forecasting system in my spirit that says no matter what comes my way, today is going to be a great day! I’ve been making up songs and singing them in praise to the Lord. This is not methodical, mind you. The songs just burst forth on their own. Saturday night, as I prepared for Sunday’s service, I sang…and sang. Well, okay, I made a lot of joyful noise unto the Lord, but you get me!

Even now, I am humming a song, but you’ll know this one – "Come to Jesus."

Come to Jesus x 3
Just now x 2
He will save you x 2
Just now

That looks like a math formula doesn’t it. Well, maybe it is the formula for PRAISE!

Told ya – my praise is bursting forth!

I like that song. Repetitive yet meaningful. Patient – melodious.

When I have a song in my heart that is a praise offering to the Lord, the events of the week just don’t bother me because I have got my eyes fixed on Jesus.

You see, on Saturday, I did the Susan Komen Race for the Cure (Recreational 5K), cut my grass at home and then attended a funeral for a dear friend. The day was physically and emotionally exhausting. But God was right there, keeping me, loving me, encouraging me. So much so that I just wanted to literally sing His praises!
Won’t you join the chorus with me of those who will sing praises unto the Most High God!

Beams Blog Footer 3

One Response so far.

  1. So true friend! Praise is the way to go!
    Much love,
    Angela