Renee, Doris and Wendy Encourage Me

This year is off to a good start. I have taken a moment to browse a few blogs and thought I would share some of those with you. I hope that you will take a minute to go around the blog in ... you know the minutes! - not me!! Stay as long as you want on these blogs. I am quite sure that the blog owners will appreciate your visit.

I have been following Renee's adoption story with Baby Aster and then the blog began to really pull on my heart strings as I read about everything that seemed to be hitting her all at once from her mother's illness to the potential for her own illness in addition to raising a baby along with two boys and a husband. Well, I guess you don't really raise a husband - although some women may say otherwise. Well, you know what I mean. Check out Aster's Christmas and Renee's awesome response to God in the midst of her perfect storm.

Life can hand us some dooseys - I typed that out just like I wanted to say it!! You know what I mean. Life and its circumstances can whoop us upside the head and steal our joy if we are not careful. That's why we have to be on the lookout - be vigilant. And, that's also why I found my friend Doris' post on Joy quite interesting. I hope that you will too.

After reading about sweet Aster, God's hand in Renee's life and the joy that is available to all of us through Doris' post, I want to make sure that you check out Wendy's post on New Year's Resolutions - ah...I mean New Year's prayers. You will NOT be disappointed. Wendy is an excellent Bible teacher - in fact, she has taught me. So, don't skip out on Wendy's post for New Year's prayers! 

And with that last reading from Wendy, I will leave you to write (see, if you read Wendy's post, you'd know what I mean!).

See you 'round the blog-o-sphere...aka....I'll be back on Friday, God-willing.


Copyright Beams of Light Ministries