My Friends Have New Blogs

Two of my friends have started blogs. If you think back to the time when you first started your blog, you may remember a time of excitement and wonder and expectation. And then as your followers and comments grew, you felt yet again another level of excitement. People stopped doing what they do to read a word from you. Humbling. 


So, with this in mind, I want you to take a moment from reading this blog entry and check out these new blogs and encourage their respective authors. Will you do that? Will you give a "virtual hug" and "welcome to the neighborhood" to my friends Kristie and Gretchyn?


Kristie's blog is "I am Convinced." She is a warm, giggly and friendly servant of the Lord Jesus and she is also hands down, the best chocolate-chip cookie maker in the world - and she used to make them especially for me. Notice the "used to." Don't slight her for that. I'm fat now so I don't need any batches of cookies floating my way. But to show you her true dedication, she has mailed homebaked cookies to me before. Now, isn't that amazing? You should go see her blog just because she's good to me like that! She's a faithful friend, wonderful mother and wife and also a fantastic kitchen scholar. Trust me. Everything she makes is beautiful. Hopefully, one day, she'll post some articles about the way she cooks and how she makes everything look like it came out of the pages of a magazine. 


I haven't know Gretchyn as long - maybe a little under a year, but we are sisters in Christ. So, time does not matter. We'll be singing and praising the Lord together when we get to Heaven. Gretchyn's blog is "GQ Too."  She is a faithful and compassionate servant of the Lord Jesus. When I last looked, she was on her second post and she wrote about her children and the little ways they can encourage you when you least expect it. I personally can't wait to see what she'll post about as time goes on. I know she visits with the elderly and they have all types of stories. Maybe she'll share a few.


So, please stop by these blogs and show these wonderful ladies some bloggy love! You won't regret the time you'll invest.   
Copyright Beams of Light Ministries

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much for your YEARS of encouragements to me in writing, ministry and friendship! I do owe you some cookies, and they'll come when you least expect it! :-)
    Love ya,
    Kristie