No Need for Fear

Jesus will protect you. That’s what I told her. And that’s what I meant. At times, our minds can go a little crazy imagining the what-if scenarios of life. And, before we know it, something small has escalated into something way bigger than it need be. That’s why I thank God for the calming agents of the Scriptures. To borrow from a famous story, the enemy can huff and puff, but for those who are rooted and grounded in their faith, he’ll never be able to “blow their house down.”

Fear can be paralyzing. We often times fear the very things we have no control over. So, why waste the time? I try to remind myself of that when circumstances come that are beyond my limited resources. I remind myself that although I’m not in control, the Sovereign Lord of the Universe has never lost control. All things are in His hands. And His hands are big enough and strong enough to subdue whatever frightens His children.

Jesus will protect you. There is no need for fear.

So, whether it is the case that you are going through a frightening situation or just one where you are feeling a little vulnerable, know that as His child, the Lord will protect you.

Check out Psalm 71.






Copyright Beams of Light Ministries