They Walked Away


Last night, as I was relaxing in the fibers of my beloved couch, I got a phone call. The caller gave me a belated birthday greeting and told me how she walked away from death.


She was on her way to a retreat when her tire blew. The vehicle spun out of control and flipped four times. One passenger was thrown from the vehicle.


At the time of the accident, there were no other vehicles on that stretch of highway except the two other vehicles that were following this one. A miracle for a busy stretch of highway.


The ambulance and rescue personel responded - having to cut the passengers out of the vehicle. No one was seriously injured. They all went to the hospital to be checked out. Everyone ultimately walked away. A miracle.


When I think about this caller, and all that happened, I give God the praise. You see, she could have been killed in this accident, but God had anther plan. They all walked away. It makes me wanna sing “Count Your Blessings.” For we only have to look at the photo that was released to see what God has done!




Beams Blog Footer 3

One Response so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    Woooowwww...He is SO good!