An Adoption Story

I don't know if you follow her blog or not, but if you do then you'll know exactly what I'm referring to. She recently adopted a child from Ethiopia and has just now received the child in her arms, as her own. Apparently there is a really big process involved with the whole adoption process. I don't know the whole backstory, but it seems that it is amazing how God was so in the midst of it all. She'll be posting this soon - I'm figuring once she hits a stride with her new routine.


"She" is Renee Swope. I've had the distinct pleasure of meeting her and she is just as genuine as they come. I like Renee because she is not one of "those" women caught up in her own. Instead, she desires to reach out and help others. She is real - admitting her struggles and celebrating Jesus in her accomplishments. And, well, without getting on a whole soapbox about her ministry to women, I thought instead that you may as well just check out her link and decide for yourself. Her she is in her own words:

http://reneeswope.blogspot.com/2009/10/our-incredible-journey-home.html


Beams Blog Footer 3