My Pre-Birthday Celebration!

My birthday is coming up – and because I will not be in my office on the day of my birthday, some of my co-workers got together and joyfully trashed my cubicle. I’m telling ya, I feel the L.O.V.E!!!

There is confetti E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E with balloons and the other B-day paraphernalia. My spot has never looked so festive! Now, how is it that I’m supposed to actually do work when my desk screams party? I dunno – but alas, I guess I’d better figure it out. Deadlines, ya know!

Thanks for stopping by today! I would show you a picture of this fantastic insanity, but it would go against the confidential nature of my work - not to mention all the junk on my desk that I would hate for all of bloggyland to see. So, just use your imagination and think of the pink, green, yellow, red and blue festivity happening over here! Cheers!

Beams Blog Footer 3

One Response so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    Happy Birthday, my dear sweet friend! :-D