The True Gift

I'm still traveling and haven't done my Christmas shopping. Do you think the folks that usually get a gift from me will accept a simple "Merry Christmas" without the gift?

It may just come down to that.

I'm not a shopper. I don't care much for the crowds either. I will usually only buy things that are on sale - I think it's fiscally responsible to look first at the sale items and then see what else is in the store. I buy nice things - when they go on sale. I'm hardly ever in any rush to pay full price. I know - I have a very different shopping style. In fact, when I go shopping with my sister and mother, I drive separately. I bore easily with shopping.

As you may guess, I'm no fashionista. But, I made do with what I do have - happily.

So, time is running out for me and I'm beginning to feel the pressure.

If only we would remember that the true gift has already been given...

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I truly feel the pressure of the shopping and gift giving too. Everyone is talking about completing their Christmas shopping. I am more concern with checking my relationship with Christ. I am choosing to bless friends and family with Christmas cards.

  2. Girl, if it were not so late I would tell you to shop online!

    I am not a shopper either. I think a Merry Christmas and a smile is good too. :)

    Merry Christmas to you!
    Much love,
    Angela