School House Rock!

Do you remember School House Rock?

I loved watching School House Rock on Saturday mornings when I was a kid. And, now, I have the pleasure - no, it's sheer JOY - of watching it again. Apparently there is a School House Rock DVD that needs to become part of my collection.

My littlest friend, (he's 2), is a fan of said DVD and we watch it some mornings. This morning, we watched ... wait for it ... Conjuction Junction!!! OH it took me back y'all! (you know I'm southern).

I was smiling from ear to ear ... and singing ... conjunction junction what's your function?.... "I'm Just a Bill" is on this collection too, but lest I get too much excitement in one day, I'll be watching that one tomorrow. YAY! Knowledge is power!

I think this collection should be under every Christmas tree!

3 Responses so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    I LOVE Schoolhouse Rock! I'll sing the songs sometimes and my kids will look at me like I've lost it. I need to share the joy with them, don't I? :-)

    It was nice catching up with you!

  2. Anonymous says:

    When I first told the kids about it, they said it didn't sound all that exciting to them. But oh, when we started that dvd and they heard all the catchy tunes!!! They were hooked, and so was I, all over again! And, I agree. It should be under every Christmas tree!
    K-

  3. I saw these too and was so excited!
    Thanks for posting about it!
    Much love,
    Ang