Omnipresent One

God is God everywhere.

Yes, I know that sounds elementary. I’m just saying it because I have reconfirmed that it is still true. The same God that I pray to in the USA is the same God in the Cayman Islands and is the same God in Germany.

I’ve experienced Him in all three locations recently. In the USA, I was worshipping Him and felt His presence corporately and individually. In the Cayman Islands, I felt the flood of His presence while Assistant Pastor Robinson was preaching. In my hotel room in Germany, while I was praising Him in song, I felt His powerful presence once more. Each opportunity was unique and special and I thank God for letting me know that He is ever present with me no matter where I go.

Which brings me to a point – I cannot travel with my physical prayer closet but this post should encourage you to know that with your prayers comes the possibility for His presence. You don’t have to be in the exact same place all the time to feel Him or to know that He is there. He’s everywhere all the time. He’s God!

Now, before you get too comfy, I am not saying that you can forsake fellowship with other believers and camp out at your house since God is the same everywhere. If there is a chance for fellowship then you should take it and commune with other believers. However, if you are in a place where you cannot worship at the same time because of say…your travels…then know that God is with you wherever you go and you can worship Him – He’ll see your effort and He will commune with you. He is the Omnipresent One.