Through the Valley

I struggled and strained against this. It's not exactly how I wanted to live out this period of my life. I want to do fun and exciting things. But, alas, I submit to the will of God. I am in the valley. I tried for a period of time to pretend that I was not here. I made my surroundings seem "normal." But, we all know, there is nothing normal about a valley situation. That's why it's a valley. It demands a response. For me, this valley demands a response of faith. I'm being tested.

I never was one for testing. I don't like test - especially the standardized test like the SAT and GMAT. However, they are requirements for the degrees that I wanted and now have. And so is this test. The difference - my instructor and proctor for the test is the One and Only Living God. And this test, when passed, will launch me into my next season. The get out of the valley, this test is a prerequisite.

The thing about this test that I detest the most is that it is an uphill battle. I've got to climb to get out the valley and I'm also faced with opposition. So, I have to fight (on my knees in prayer). I'm faced with faceless villians attacking me - you know "that kind." And, I'm also faced with the physical manifestations of opposition through people being used by "that kind." I've run out of options within myself - as God knew that I would. And, know, my faith MUST come in.

I'm in a spiritual fight of faith. I pray that as you read this post that you will partner with me in prayer that I stand strong on my faith and that my faith in God will increase. Afterall, all things are possible to them that believe. I believe that God is going to work this situation out. And, I know that however He works it, I'll be satisfied with the end result.

Remember me in prayer,

Sanya

4 Responses so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    Dear Lord, I lift up my Sister to you. Anchor her trust in your will and that no matter how rough it is in the valley, that you'll see her through and she'll emerge stronger and riper for service on the other side. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

  2. Praying for you sister.
    Thabiti

  3. Just as the Holy spirit directed
    me to read your blog today. He
    will direct and guide you doing this time. Please know that I am
    interceeding on your behalf.
    Be blessed in Jesus Name!

  4. Praying for you my friend. You have a great gift in the Lord. Praying a hedge of protection around you as you trek your way out of the valley. I feel ya girl. Just faithfully keep your eyes on Jesus. You will make it.

    Much love,
    Angela