Life is Worth the Living!

It’s Friday! I’m feeling pretty good about life right now. Not too much about my situation has changed, but I am still encouraged. God is handling everything concerning me. So, I can lift up from the issues that I have and simply live. Life is worth the living.

I flew home last night. My flight was delayed, then my valet (planeside luggage) was misplaced when I got to my home airport. And to top it all off, when I got ready to pay for parking with the automated machine such that I would not have to wait at the cashier line, my ticket would not work. Indeed, God had worked a wonder with me in Boston, and my adversary was not pleased. My response was one of faith. I even began laughing because I could see the enemy’s hand.

Life is worth the living. So, on this Friday, I will press forward in the plans that God has for me. I will not give up neither give in. Life if worth the living!!

One Response so far.

  1. I am so glad God has given you eyes to see the enemy at work. You keep pressing forward. You are right on with your thoughts!
    Praying.
    Much love,
    Angela