I Recommend Mary DeMuth

I have told so many people about my favorite Christian fiction author Mary DeMuth this weekend that I thought I should probably list some links to some of my previous posts in the event that these gals stop by my blog looking for the reviews and thoughts I mentioned.


You may wonder why I keep talking about Mary DeMuth and encouraging you to read her books. It's simple. She's real. I love that about her. I'm not trying to be stalker-like but she's a real, down-to-earth, no-need-to-fake-humiliy kind of woman. When she says that she loves Jesus and wants to make Him famous, I believe her. I don't think she's operating under any other motive and I don't find her the least bit pretentious or off-putting. She's the main reason I attended She Speaks this year. I wanted to hear what she had to say in the Story-telling sessions. 


I'm just telling you about her because she is rare. She writes fiction and nonfiction. Rare. So, if you've not read any of her books, check out Amazon. There's plenty to pick from. Since I prefer fiction over parenting, and free over all, I started with Daisy Chain. You'll recall, she gave that book to me, free of charge. Free y'all. And it was brand new. She gave me a free one and a conference room stuffed full of women, a free book too. Selfless wouldn't you say?  


Here's my review of it, along with some other good stuff. 


So, Daisy Chain is the first book of the Defiance, Texas trilogy. After all these years, I'm still talking about Daisy Chain, A Slow Burn and Life in Defiance. That should tell you something. It's a mystery that I didn't figure out until it was time to figure it out. That's stellar writing!  


I could go on but I won't. I will say this as a final point. If you enjoy solid Christian fiction, that is masterfully written, I recommend Mary DeMuth. I also will recommend others, so, stay tuned...


Copyright Beams of Light Ministries