The Monk Series Finale

The Monk Series Finale is coming in a few short days. I cannot believe it. I enjoyed Friday nights with Mr. Monk. Ah...another good, clean television show coming to an end.

I thought it was ending last season because of all the rumors that I heard. But, we were able to get a few more episodes in. It's really coming to an end this time. Mr. Monk will solve Trudy's murder on Friday. Last week, he opened her gift  (the one he has been holding onto for 12 years), and found a tape from Trudy inside. Indeed the end is near - the countdown, underway.

I'm disappointed that the show is ending but I also know that there is an end to all things. Ecclesiastes tells us for everything there is a season. A time to be born and a time to die. For this great television show, there was a time to premier and a time to end.

So, tell me, did you watch MONK? What was your favorite episode? You can reply here or send me a tweet - I'm @bolmin.  
Copyright Beams of Light Ministries