I'm thankful for "Chunks"

Because it's Thanksgiving week, I am writing about things I am thankful for. Monday, I spoke about being grateful that my Pastor has returned after a 17-week absence. Now, today, on a lighter topic, I will talk about my godson, Chunks.

Of course, that's not his real name, but I'm telling you, he's a mess. He is 32 lbs, 2.5 feet tall and almost 18 months. I know. He's a big baby but he's so special to me.

When I talking to his mom,  I could hear him in the background saying "Mommie!"- He wanted an apple. Which of course, he could pronounce the word "apple." He eats all kinds of apples - red, green - sweet or tart - doesn't matter. He'll eat them. And, he still likes learning words. He says "elbow" and a few other things now that he wasn't saying before.

And, with his cute self, if you ask him to point to his nose, he'll point to his mouth. And if you ask him to point to his mouth, he'll point to his nose! ADORABLE. He'll get it right later - maybe next week, but for now, he's in the ballpark and that's all that matters. How adorable is he? Well, not being biased or anything, (yea, right) he's perfect! My little fella. I love him and I thank God for his life. I pray that God will continue to bless him and nurture him. And, I pray that he will love the Lord and come to Christ at an early age - that God will watch over and protect him, and keep him in all his ways.

What about you? Do you have or know of some little person that you could thank the Lord for? 


Copyright Beams of Light Ministries