A New Look for My Blog

Heeyyy! Welcome to my blog - I'm sporting a new custom design by EightCrazy Design and I hope you'll like it. I think this design matches the new direction of the blog. The way you'll see it may vary on Safari and FireFox vs Internet Explorer. The previous two feature rounded corners for the columns. Everything else should essentially be the same.


From this point forward, you can expect posts that are more focused on emotional healing and loving God. I will still post things that give you a peak into my world - that's a must for blogs. But more so than you finding out a little more about me, I want to point you to the Savior more often. He is the healer of all wounds - emotional and otherwise. I know because I have been a recipient of His grace, mercy and love.

Take a look around - I'm still getting everything together and shifting some things around, but in due time I'll have everything just right. And then, I'll move it again - of course!

I hope you like this new look.
I hope you feel welcome.
I hope you'll come back to visit!
Let me know what you think!

Copyright Beams of Light Ministries

2 Responses so far.

  1. Hi Sanya,

    Love the new look of the blog!

    Demetria

  2. Kathy says:

    Hey Sanya! This looks very bright and cheerful. Just like you! :-)