Make Time Today!

Hey everybody! I have a brief post today but I’m hoping it will minister to you like it ministered to me. Please don’t look at these few sentences and think – man, there is no reason to read what she wrote today. Instead, please take a minute and really think about these three things that I am saying. And, then think about how you can apply them to your life. I’ve been thinking about my own application. Okay? Let’s go!

  1. Make time to take real time away with the Lord. Be with Him – and don’t ask Him for anything.
  2. Make God THE priority. Think about His reaction to what you are doing for everything you do all day long. Is He pleased?
  3. Be purposeful in building a relationship with Him. You can’t really know Someone unless you build a relationship – and that takes honest and earnest communication. This is the most important relationship there is – get to know the Lord, even more than you do now.

    Beams Blog Footer 3