I'm Going Back to Defiance, Texas

I am about to take a trip. I’m going back to Defiance, Texas. Any google search on Defiance, Texas will let you know that I’m headed back that way to visit via a Trilogy written by Mary DeMuth.

I will be visiting with Emory Chance from what I can tell. This book, A Slow Burn, if anything like Daisy Chain, weaves and turns when you least expect it.

I have varying emotions about this trip. I am looking at my reader’s suitcase and I’m not sure what to pack. Will I need Kleenex like I needed last time when I went on the search with Jed? Will I need my blanket, like last time, when I curled up to read, like Jed’s sister hiding hin her parent's closet? Will I need boxing gloves, like I felt like I needed last time, so that I could knock Hap out? That Hap’s a piece of work.

What to pack…

What to pack…

Of course, I’ll let you know what I decide. For now, know that I am about to take a trip. I’m going back to Defiance, Texas.

Beams Blog Footer 3