Worship Mode Continues, featuring Anthony Evans

I’ve been worshipping along with Anthony Evans all weekend. His CD, The Bridge, is really all about worship. As part of my shift, I’ve been in super worship mode. I love the Lord – just can’t figure out why He loves me! But, I’m so glad that He does – and that’s all that matters.

With God’s love – all things are possible.

What a great and wonderful God!

Anthony recorded this song “Lord, I Give You My Heart” and that’s exactly where I am right now. Here are some of the lyrics in the event that you are unfamiliar:

This is my desire: to honor You
Lord with all my heart I worship You
All I have within me, I give You praise
All that I adore is in You
Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your way in me

The melody for this song is incredible, but more than that – these lyrics just speak to me! Then the song transitions into the familiar "How Great is Our God...."If you get a chance, check out Anthony if you haven’t done so already. I have his two other CDs and I like them too. Here’s the link to his website where you can hear some samples of the album (look in the top right corner) http://anthony-evans.com/flash_page.php (Be careful to either use this link or type in anthony DASH evans.com, or else, you'll end up at another site.)

Lyrics from this website: http://www.newreleasetuesday.com/lyricsdetail.php?lyrics_id=37754

Beams Blog Footer 3