Take the Battlefield!

I've just been talking to a friend who is burdened with unnecessary drama. I listened intently while the situation was clearly explained to me. And, I have to say, as I have said to my friend, that we have a choice. We can wallow in the traps of the enemy or we can let him know that he is defeated! We are victorious in Christ!

Ever wonder why the enemy is hitting you with everything he's got? Because he already knows that his time is drawing to a close and he has already lost the war. He may win a battle or two along the way while fighting against us (if we let him), but the war is won! Satan IS DEFEATED! He's just trying to drag you down with him. So, when he comes, just let him know to back up! Move out! Move on! In the name of Jesus!!

Get up warrior Christian and fight. We have all the aid we need if we would only tap into it. Become a disciplined student of the Word of God, and train in it daily. And, then you will be prepared to take the Battlefield!