Share the Good News

Thank you! Thank you! to those of you who have responded thus far to the Gospel Challenge. It is my prayer, as the Lord leads, that even more responses will be captured. I think it's always interesting to view others perspectives on fundamental tenets of our faith.

The gospel message is all about the redemptive work of Jesus Christ. It's Good News because now we have a right to eternal life. We have been redeemed! Eternal life is ours for the taking - but the choice has to be ours. We have freewill. We will choose something - life or death.

I am so thankful that God sent someone to me that could instruct me in righteousness - and spend time with me. As a result, I desired to learn more about Jesus. And, now, I'm saved! I remember when I made my way to church that day. God had been using that preacher to talk to me every Sunday. The sermon messages reached me and I, in turn, reached out for God. I was saved that great day - it was a Palm Sunday. Hosanna!

As we journey further down the path of our Christian journey, it is my prayer that we proclaim Christ boldly in whatever arena we may be. Share the gospel. Share the good news! And, keep those posts & comments coming!