Peace is Available!

Whew! I’m back! What a trip. I have been in DC this week for a conference. I got there – felt sick…and it was cold. Snow Flurries cold. Today, when I left it was snowing. But, I felt decent – not great. But, in the midst of it all – sickness, cold weather, crowded security lines, rude passengers, delayed flights, long lines to de-ice the plane, – oh yeah, I was making a point – in the midst of it all, God rewarded me.

As the plane ascended above the fray of inclement weather, we cruised into some peaceful sky – which was very different from my arrival. On my arrival, the weather was – well, let’s say rough. Wind gusts of 40mph have a way of impeding your forward direction. Nevertheless, it was all good – hard landing and all. Talk about smacking a plane down on the runway! Today, once we reached our cruising altitude, it was lovely. It was peaceful. The thick fluffy clouds were like carpet and the peaceful blue sky with the sunset in the distance was like nothing I’ve ever seen. I took a picture with my cellphone camera. I hope that seeing this will remind you, as it did me, that peace is always available. We just have to look up!