Eight Grade Math

I was just surfing the web and I found this link and took the test. It is called Could You Pass Eight Grade Math. Loving the show "Are you smarter than a fifth grader" and often feeling that perhaps I am NOT smarter than a fifth grader (that was sooo long ago), I thought this quiz may be fun. In case you are wondering, I got a perfect score - 10 out of 10. I trust that you will too. If you take the quiz, be sure to post your results here. Come on' - you can do it!

http://www.blogthings.com/couldyoupasseighthgrademathquiz

-sanya

2 Responses so far.

  1. oh girl I got to about question three and it started to hurt my head! You must be really smart! :)
    Much love,
    Ang

  2. Kathy says:

    Woo Hoo! I got a 9/10, but I wish it said which one I missed. I wasn't sure about three of them. :-) That was fun!