Resting and Thanking God

So, it's Friday. And, I gotta say, I have had an interesting vacation. I've been sick most of it. Go figure. And while I would normally throw my hands up in angst, I have to look at the positive side of it. I'm guessing that God has wanted me to rest during this time away from my fast-paced life. And, rest I have. I've slept and rested and slept some more. I haven't done much thinking. No stressing, just resting. And, hopefully with all of this rest, my body will heal up soon.

I called the doctor back because I wasn't seeing any progress. I spoke with the nurse. She is supposed to call me back today. But then I got to thinking that I have access to the One True Doctor - you know what I'm saying. I reiterated my request to be healed and made whole again. And, within a few hours, I began to feel some change happening. I'm not kidding y'all. God heard my cry to Him. He is going to fix this for me.

I'm not too upset that I've spent this vacation time traveling back and forth between my couch and my bed. God knows best. And I thank Him for caring enough for me to slow me down in no uncertain terms. What are you thanking Him for?

Copyright Beams of Light Ministries