Meeting Tom Davis

Are you familiar with Tom Davis? 


I recently became acquainted with this author when my Twitter account told me that I could get one of his e-books for free. I'm always interested in a free. 


This is the book that Tom Davis offered to this very excited book collector. 



ref=sib_dp_pt.jpg
I got this picture from Amazon.com so if you want to look inside the book, you'll need to go to http://www.amazon.com/Scared-Novel-World-Tom-Davis/dp/1589191021

Scared is the story of a photojournalist, Stuart Daniels, who, through various circumstances,  leaves New York and ends up in Africa where he meets an orphan. I don't want to give too much of the book away, so I'll just leave it there. You can read more about the book by following this link: http://www.scaredthebook.com/buy.html

At She Speaks this year, I had the privilege of meeting Tom Davis. He gave away more of his books - autographing each one of them. This time he gave away Priceless.




ref=sib_dp_pt.jpg

Again with the Amazon thing...sorry...



The feeling that I got from meeting him is that he is a really genuine, personable, down to earth, Jesus-lover. I don't know what that means to you, but it means alot to me. Here's a link to his charity: http://www.hopechest.org/


So, have you read any of his books? Have you had the opportunity to meet Tom? Just curious. Take a minute to look through his links and if the Spirit moves you to buy one of his works or support an orphanage or related cause, don't quench the Spirit!


Copyright Beams of Light Ministries