Recognize the spirit

I called on a student in class one day and that student, who did not have their hand up, but who was not paying attention, said to me, "if I had something to say, I would have raised my hand." 


Y'all, I'm just saying, I would never, ever say something like that. I mean never. But, that's what this student said to me. So, of course, I still required that the student answer the question. I told the student that as the teacher, I had the right to call on anyone. 


What's going on? I'll tell you - spiritual warfare. 


Sometimes we run into obstacles right when we least expect them. Sometimes that adversary of ours will use anybody just to try to throw you off balance. So remember that! Don't attack the person. Recognize the spirit. Just remember that person is being used by the adversary to get to you, and when you remember that, you can silence the adversary - and he needs silencing. He's getting far too much air-time! 


How can we be prepared? Spend more time in the Bible. It'll prepare you every single time!

Copyright Beams of Light Ministries