Have you been to Definace yet?

So, have you been to Defiance yet? I wrote about my latest trip to Definace here. I am still thinking about Mary DeMuth’s final volume of the Defiance triology.


I think what strikes me most about this book is Mary’s ability to intertwine the lives of these characters in such a pure and uncomplicated way in the midst of such a tangled web of drama. As an aspiring author, her style intrigues me... challenges me...makes me want to be a better writer.


Obviously, I’m a fan of the series, and think you should be too. No undue pressure, of course.  If you want to read what others have to say about it, instead of hearing from little ole me, you can visit this link on Amazon and read the reviews. When I posted this link, the book had 40 reviews, with 32 of them being 5 out of 5 stars. That tells you something, right?

So, check it out and let me know what you think.


Copyright Beams of Light Ministries