Thanksgiving, My Favorite Time of Year

It’s almost TURKEY TIME! Thanksgiving is my favorite time of the year. I like it because it’s all about recognizing the most important things in our lives – family and spending time with people we care about just for the sake of doing such. There are no gifts to give or anything like that – it’s all about spending time together. That makes me so very happy! A little quality time goes along way!

Therefore, it is my deepest and most sincere hope that you will make time to spend with the lover of your soul – Jesus Christ. We have so much to be thankful for and without Him – well, where would we really be? I hope that you will invite Him to your thanksgiving festivities as well. He’ll be happy to provide a protective covering over your food but He’d also like to be apart of your conversation. He wants to be involved in your life.

Soooo, have a fantastic Thanksgiving Holiday. Give thanks to our God for family and friends and provision. All that we have is all because of what He gave on Calvary’s cross.

Be Blessed!

One Response so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Friend! I wanted to share that as I wrote the blog posting I did last Friday for our church's women's ministry, I had the song "Dance With Me" (oh Lover of my soul) going through my head. Kind of neat we both had that same vibe going! :-) You can link to it off my blog (called the Olive Branch) if you're interested.