Do Your Research and Vote!

So many political ads! Ugh. I'm ready for this election to be over. I feel this way because I've already done my part. I've already voted. Have you? If you have, great! If not, keep reading.

Look, you need to get to the polls on tomorrow, November 2nd. We have come too far to not vote now. Everybody is saying that but what does it really mean? Can I give you an example. Google Fannie Lou Hamer. She was a civil rights activist as well an a political activist. Perhaps that will provide a bit of inspiration. But if knowing the efforts and trials that Fannie Lou Hamer endured isn't enough to get you to research the candidates and then rollout to vote on Tuesday, remember this:

The harassment. The beatings. The blood. The dogs. The lynchings. The tears. The fears. The marches. The legistlation. The victory. I'm not telling you who to vote for. Just vote. Do your research on each candidate and vote. In my county - a progressive county with lots to offer every nationality, we are hearing reports of harassment at the early voting polls. Some people are being told that they cannot vote when it is their right to vote. Don't fall victim to this injustice. Know your rights. Visit the Elections Homepage for your state if you have questions, but don't turn around now. Press your way in and vote your convictions.

We don't have time for Wednesday morning quarterbacking. We need to know who we want and make our vote count. Fannie Lou Hamer made her efforts count. Will you? Please do! VOTE!!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!


Copyright Beams of Light Ministries