Training for Triumph!

The message that I am preparing to give this coming weekend is cutting me every which way! It is true that you live the Word before you get a chance to preach it. And thus, knowing that this occassion was coming, I got my box of bandages ready. I've been doing all that I need to do to get ready. Kind of like training. Kinda. Cause I cheated a few days and slept when I needed to be training. I'm just saying...The funny thing is though - even though I've had to come through some tough stuff to get ready for this weekend, it feels good.

Now, I'm not crazy. I don't like to hurt. But I do like the feeling that comes when I get the victory over something that has had it's foot on my neck. Do you know what I'm saying or is it just me. No, I don't think it's just me. There some other "get-your-foot-off-my-neck-cause-I'm-training-to-be-triumphant" folks in the blog-o-sphere.

So, this week, I expect the my blogging will continue to be light. Sad face. But y'all, I want to make sure that I'm getting all that I need to get from the Lord so that I will have something to say when it's my turn to speak. I'm counting on, leaning on, and depending on God to do all that needs to be done. But that doesn't excuse me from doing my part. If you are so inclined to pray with me through this weekend, know that I appreciate it.

Talk with you soon!




Copyright Beams of Light Ministries