Thank You!

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! Happy dance! Woot!! 


Thanks be to God, the message has been delivered. Last week, I asked for your prayers and y'all, you delivered. Although I had started my preparation earlier, I spent last week really hearing from God concerning the message that I gave to the Singles Ministry this weekend. 


God was good to me. He used me to bring forth His message and everything worked out the way that it was supposed to. We all had a wonderful time at the conference. So many wonderful folks - I didn't realize that I was surrounded by so many great folks! I made some new contacts and even went bowling. Good times! 


Anyway, this blog post is just simply to tell you THANK YOU for walking this journey with me the past week. It was heavy on me but with the help of the Lord and the encouragement of your prayers, I made it through and did what was being required of me to do. 


I'll be back later in the week with another blog entry. 


Cheers! 

Copyright Beams of Light Ministries