Revival 2011

Last week, my church was in revival. I always look forward to this time of year in the life of our church. We have guest speakers who will come in and impart the Word of God to us in their own unique way. This year, we had three speakers over four nights to share with us and as a result, I'm feeling more revived!

I don't know if you can measure a revival's real benefit collectively, but I can speak personally. My personal benefit can be summarized like this: I feel good. I feel strong.

This is not to say that I was feeling "weak" but I DID have some random things that were starting to weight on my soul. Now, I feel lighter. Like my soul can breathe. Isn't that something? I praise God for that. He knew what I was wrestling with and then sent a revivalist to show me the right way to permanently rid myself of that weight. God is good. All the time. And when we look up from our circumstances, taking our eyes off of ourselves, we'll see His goodness.

I won't soon forget this revival. It was right on time. Even thought I didn't realize that until I got my liberty. Wow God. Thank You for loving me like that!

Copyright Beams of Light Ministries