2 New Music Updates

So, I have some good news! Mandisa released a new song entitled “Stronger” last week. I have listened to that song umpteen times already and I love it. It motivates me to keep doing whatever it is that I’m doing so that I get stronger. I’ve used it in my playlist when I’m exercising. I’ve used it when I’ve been doing tedious tasks to keep myself going. It’s just a good song. Great job Mandisa. Oh, and by the way, Mandisa dropped 100lbs. She’s STRONGER!

You can listen to Mandisa's single here.

Also, Hillsong United released their new album. I got it yesterday but I cannot give you a full write-up yet. I haven’t heard all of the songs but so far, so good.

So, I've got a busy week this week packed with meetings but I will post a new article soon. Promise! :-)


Copyright Beams of Light Ministries

One Response so far.

  1. a great information you post on your blog people will get good information from your blog and keep sharing more information. thank you. Merchant Cooperative