He is our Everything!

I rarely am appreciative of all the junk email and email forwards that come my way. But, last week, I got a link to an online video that is absolutely fantastic. You must view this video. It brought tears to my eyes and I am so appreciative - primarily that God inspired the actors in such a way, that before that He sent His own Son for me (and you) and that people are grabbing hold of this video and pushing it out to the masses. Well, here's my contribution. Watch and be blessed!



http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5&msg=Your+feature+request+is+sent+successfuly



Now, who wouldn't love a Savior like this?

2 Responses so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    Sanya, I hope you don't mind but I want to post it on my blog too. That was AMAZING! Thanks for sharing.

  2. Anonymous says:

    That was very powerful. A great display of the love of God.