So I Will Remember

Except for the exceptional, most of us don’t have too many memories of when we were very young. We don’t remember being bottle-fed (or nursed) or diapered. We don’t remember being burped and we don’t remember our first steps. Perhaps that’s why so many parents have taken to photographs, videos and other various forms of digital imaging…so that when we are old enough to remember, we can see where we have come from.

Some of you are aware that I have a new addition to my puppy dog family. And some of you have asked me to post a picture of my new girl. Well, here she is.

She’s being photographed constantly, even though she will never remember – mmm...because she’s a dog. And she will not likely ever care about my incessant photo taking and making her pose. She just cares that she’s loved. And she is. And out of love, I take the pictures. Not so that she will remember, but so that I will.

My new girl at 13 weeks
Have a God-honoring weekend!
Sanya