Casting Crowns - Come to the Well CD



I was quick to let you know about Anthony Evans Jr.’s new CD; even announcing that I’d be giving it to some folks for Christmas. I did. And, that was good – I think they liked it. But what I haven’t told you about, which in my opinion, is a different style of music and also a little better is Casting Crowns’ newest CD – Come to the Well. It was released in October 2011 but I'm just getting on board a few weeks ago - and it's been on repeat in my car...I'm just saying...

Can I just tell you how much I’ve been enjoying this CD? I like how the lyrics tell a story of sorts. I can identify with some of these lyrics. And I just feel good all over when I can do that. You know how it is – a song you can relate to instantly becomes “your song.”

Now, some folks may pick this CD up because it has the title track for the movie Courageous. That’s a great song. Love it. But, I like some others better – like “Already There” and “City on the Hill” and “Spirit Wind” – which kinda sounds a little folksy but I love it just the same. I absolutely get entangled in “So Far to Find You” and I can really jam (and relate to) “My Own Worst Enemy”.

And these are the band members that make me happy!

I’m just saying – if you’re looking for a great CD – then really consider buying Casting Crown’s “Come to the Well.”