Hello!

My fingers have been touching keyboards. Keyboards at home and work. But not in an effort to write something inspirational for this blog. It has been a busy season in other areas of my life but God has brought me back here in this moment. I’m truly grateful. 
While I’ve been away, I have had several experiences where God continues to show His love and faithfulness toward me and those with whom I am privileged to call my brothers and sisters in Christ. Isn’t it amazing to meet up with someone who worships the God of the Bible? 
In this day and time, you can meet a crowd of people and they simply don’t believe - and aren’t afraid to tell you either! Just yesterday, I brought up Christ to someone and guess what - they told me they didn’t go to church. The implication from the conversation was they didn’t believe nor did they have a relationship with Christ. And when I asked why, they told me that they “just didn’t.” I invited them to know Him.  
You see, there are opportunities everywhere. And although I recognize that one single invitation may not be enough to bring that person into the ark of safety, it’s a start. And someone else will come along and do it again. God will see to it. 
He’s so very faithful to us.
Even now, as I prepare for the day, I have this one thought in my mind - faithful is my God. And since He doesn’t play favorites, know this today - He’s faithful to you too. 

See you soon!
Sanya