Relax...Relate...Release...Recharge


I spent the last week in Grand Cayman visiting friends. It is wonderful how God provides for our every single need. He allowed me to meet this couple several years ago and since that time has allowed me the opportunity to be discipled by them – they probably do not realize it, but I watch their lives and the way they interact with each other. I am that oversized fly on the wall taking in their life experience. It’s not the usual routine with them. Their very lives are committed to God and you can find God in their daily lives without looking too far. By going to what is normally a resort destination, I was encouraged to relax, relate, release and recharge emotionally, spiritually and physically. I thank God for the Anyabwile Family. They hosted me with kindness, love and generosity in abundant supply.

Now that I’m back, I am focused on finishing up this series that we’ve begun. I’ll even tie it all together for you. These posts have not been random. They are all leading up to our major point in falling in love with the One. I pray that God will continue to supply the words for this message. And, I pray that you will interact with me via this blog and then send it out to your friends.

Check back soon!
Sanya